Re: resurrecting an old subject

Dinogeorge@aol.com (George Olshevsky) brandishes his rapier wit:

> >Exactly what is a "Parliament of rooks", if there is such a thing?
>
> An apt name for the US Congress.

While I like to think that everyone has a sense of humor, I feel
somewhat compelled to say something here...  This list is supposed to
be about dinosaurs, not political satire.  I'd probably have let the
above comment go, but I've got to try to draw a line somewhere, and at
least one person didn't appreciate the fact that George was
(hopefully) joking when he stated in a previous message that somebody
in the government might receive a finder's fee when Maurice Williams
finally sells Sue.  Although government bashing can be a lot of fun,
try to keep in mind that we don't all view the government the same way
-- and this isn't the place to air differences of opinion on such
matters.

Thanks,