Re: our lady of the sauropods

      I was asked a little while ago for information on the book I have
that has "Our Lady of the Sauropods".  Here it is:

THE SCIENCE FICTIONAL DINOSAUR
Edited by Robert Silverberg, Charles G. Waugh, and Martin Harry
Greenberg.
Copyright 1982 by Robert Silverberg, Martin Harry Greenberg
AVON BOOKS a division of the Heast Corporation
Library of Congress Catalog number 81-66467
ISBN: 0-380-77974-9
an AVON/FLARE book

Stories:
THE WINGS OF A BAT by Paul Ash (not Poul Anderson, sorry)
THE EVER BRANCHING TREE by HARRY HARRISON
WHEN TIME WAS NEW by Robert F. Young
POOR LITTLE WARRIOR! by Brian Aldiss
DAY OF THE HUNTERS by Isaac Asimov
HERMES TO THE AGES by Frederick D. Gottfried
A STATUE FOR FATHER by Isaac Asimov
WILDCAT by Poul ANderson
OUR LADY OF THE SAUROPODS by Robert Silverberg.

J.Martz