Re Re re Jason

Tom wrote;

I'll ask an even broader question: Does anyone know of ANY Maastrichtian
dinosaurs from Africa, SE Asia, or Australia?

The way you ask it, this reply is probably a wrong one. I couldn't find
anyhting from the Maastrichtian period in Australia ore Africa. However if
you see Laos   as SE Asia then her i have got one.

TITANOSAURUS falotti Cretaceous Late 88.5 65 Unnamed unit, Khoueng, Laos
Saurischia Sauropodomorpha Sauropoda Titanosauridae Herbivore Coniachian
Santonian Campanian Maastrichtian       Hoffet,1942

With regards
Fred Bervoets
fb@nrc.nl