Re: fossil collecting

This is exactly what the Outreach Committee of SVP is doing (compiling
information on amateur training and dfield activities). I will send a
copy of our first newsletter (just out) to anyone interested who sends me
a snail address. Cheers, SAlly Shelton

|                 San Diego Natural History Museum                      |
|                          P. O. Box 1390                               |
|                San Diego, California   92112  USA                     |
|             phone (619) 232-3821; FAX (619) 232-0248                  |
|                     email LIBSDNHM@CLASS.ORG                          |