DINO RUSS`S LAIR DOWN-PowerMac died today

For those of you who have been accessing my web server DINO RUSS`s LAIR you may
have noticed problems the last few days. I had been getting lots of crashes and
today my machine died.

This means until further notice DINO RUSS`s LAIR is offline. Eventually the
machine will hopefully be fixed and we will be back online but I don't know how
serious the problem is. Eventually we are moving the site to a Unix server
anyway so for sure it will be up one of these days.

Russ Jacobson