Cardiovascular Health of Dinosaurs

Greetings! My name is Shelley Sink. I am coordinator of Marine, Earth,
and Atmospheric Sciences outreach programs for K-12 students and teachers
at The Science House at NC State Univ. in Raleigh.  I am also currently
enrolled in Dale Russell's N. American Dinosaurs class here at NCSU.  For
my project in his class, I intend to do a presentation on blood pressure
of large dinosaurs and cardiovascular health of dinosaurs in general
compared to humans. He suggested I subscribe to this list to find out the
latest, if any, on this topic.  In addition, if anyone has any
dino-education ideas, I would appreciate them. I've found many great
resources already and have a program I take to schools on FOSSILS but I
am always looking for new and creative ideas.  I am also organizing a
teacher workshop on dinosaurs. Thanks for your help!
Shelley Sink

Shelley Sink
The Science House
North Carolina State University