Hominid Teeth

It's not really dino, but it was in the newswire file I was working on...
-----
Moroccans pull out 400,000 year-old tooth
 RABAT, Sept 13 (Reuter) - Moroccan and French archaeologists have pulled out
a 400,000-year-old tooth from a dig in Casablanca, the Culture Ministry said on
Wednesday.
 "The premolar is bigger than the teeth of modern man and there are no traces
of decay," a ministry official said.
 The tooth was found on a site in a Casablanca suburb where the
archaeologists have been digging since 1988 for traces of prehistoric man. The
site is believed to be one million years old.
-----
That's the full text. I'm not sure how you get a 400k tooth out of a 1kk site,
but heck....