Re: The Lost World: Mini-Review

     >I'll just reiterate my doubt that this will be the sequel to the
     >movie.
     >I'm not aware of any instance in recent memory where the novel for
     >the sequel to a blockbuster movie came out more than a few days, let
     >a lone several years, before the sequel.

     Do you remember I had said I met Dennis Muren at the UC Berkeley
     winding?  He said the sequel was to be "the Lost World".  He is head
     of special effects at Industrial Light and Magic.  The fellow with the
     white hair that gets all the Academy Awards for ILM. He is currently
     preparing for it.  Maybe the title only is the same, maybe it's the
     whole book, but it was right from the horse's mouth.

     -Betty