Re: The Lost World errata

> Amphibian DNA is probably very similar to Dinosaur DNA.

  Um, on the basis of likely philogeny, I would think that DNA from
any descendent of the unknown original amnionic egg layer would more
closely resemble dinosaur DNA than would amphibian DNA.  Thus for
example, human DNA would likely be a better match than frog DNA.
What's more, DNA from any modern archosaur (bird or crocodilian) would
be closer still, and any bird likely particularly close to theropods.
Thus it would make vastly better sense to fill out missing _T._rex_
DNA sequences from, say, hummingbird DNA.  Which is not to say that it
would be close enough to work...

                              Jay "I should stick to lurking" Freeman