Re. JASON

Darrren wrote:
>Is anyone aware of any Maastichtian sauropod remains, particularly from
>Africa, SE Asia and Australia, that are not bog-standard titanosaurids?
>Many thanks..

ASIA

NEMEGTOSAURUS mongoliensis Cretaceous Late 83 65 Nemegt Formation, Omnogov,
Mongolian People's Republic     Saurischia Sauropodomorpha Sauropoda
Diplodocidae Dicraeosaurinae ?Campanian Maastrichtian    Nowinski,1971

OPISTHOCOELICAUDIA skarzinskii Cretaceous Late 83 65 Nemegt Formation,
Xinjiang, Weiwuer Ziziqu, People's republic of China. Saurischia
Sauropodomorpha Sauropoda Camarasauridae Opisthocoelicaudiinae   ?Campanian
Maastrichtian Borsuk-Bialynicka,1977
 I couldn't find anything from Australia or Africa in my dbase.

With regards
Fred Bervoets
fb@nrc.nl