Re: A Publishing Question

>Since things have been relatively quiet today, I'll throw something into the
>field for discussion.

Sorry folks, I was cut off somehow.

        As I was saying before I was so rudely interuppted:-)  I am conducting
research for my undergraduate seminar involving the ceratopsians
(ceratopians?), focusing on the questions about the front limbs.  While
conducting my measurements, I discovered that the ratio between the humerus and
the ulna of the ceratopsians is the same as the ratio for the turtles.