Reverse sexual dimorphism (RSD)

    It occurred to me since my posting on RSD in (avian) raptors, that
there might be enough _T._rex_ specimens around and about to do some
decent statistical work on how the sizes of "tools of carnivory" (teeth
and claws) varied with overall body mass.  Possibly one might draw some
useful inference about whether the gracile and robust forms were
partitioning food resources.  Has anyone tried to do this?
    Of course, I don't know how many of the extant specimens have
teeth or claws preserved.

                                    -- Jay Freeman