Re: The Lost World errata

>In a message dated 95-09-28 12:47:43 EDT, jpoling@infinet.com (Jeff Poling)
>writes:
>
>>   Doctor Wu did.  There was a section in the book where he tried to
>>convince Hammond of exactly what you just outlined above.
>
>It's been a long while since I read JP. So how come Wu's statements made no
>impression on the characters?

   I don't recall whether the problems of genetic manipulatin occurred to
the other characters or not.  I do recall that Wu tried to convince Hammond
that these were not "real" dinosaurs, and had many times before.  Hammond
just let it go in one ear and out the other.  He didn't WANT to understand,
I think.

** 9/19/95.  T. rex is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month.  Visit our home page at    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ for price lists and dinosaur essays.     **