I thought I told y'all to be good!

Due to an unfortunate coincidence, the software running the dinosaur
mailing list got hung just before I went out of town earlier in the
week.  Things should be running normally again at least for the
moment.  The problem arose because lepomis temporarily ran out of
memory -- I'm still not sure why.  To those that wrote to ask me what
was going on, please accept this as my only response...  I'm afraid I
can't afford the time to answer each of you personally.

Sorry for any stress this incident caused.