Transitional Fossils

I'm at it again, battling Creationists. A Creationist has challenged me to
name 10 transitional fossils "that cannot be alternatively explained as
speciation, pathology problems or extinct animals.  If you do name 10, how
can you be certain they are transitional and not simply extinct?  And,
there should be millions, not just 10." I feel that there is a
misunderstanding here about what a transitional fossil is. If it's a fossil
then there is a good chance it is extinct. Anyway, if you have any
information that can help me then it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Shaun

Shaun Cronin                 "How can something seem so plausible at the time
shaun@wavenet.com             but so idiotic in retrospect?" - Calvin