Sue & Joe Tipman

Bill Hunt writes:

>>BHI deserves our support, however we can give it.

Nonsense. The BHI, the ALAA, and Tim Johnson of South Dakota are in the
middle of an attempt to pass legislation that will allow commercial
collectors full access to all fossils on all Federal Lands. Amateur and
professional paleontologists should unite to defeat the proposed bill
because, if passed, it will benefit *only* commercial collectors, and we
will see a drastic loss of new discoveries to the private market.

Again, I have copies of the Fossil Protection Act of 1995; if you'd like to
see it send me your postal adress.

W. Desmond Maxwell
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine