Posting Freedom

        I do not log on and spend my time on this list for politics. I can
get that any time, I log on for Dinosaurs and related issues.
Time is hard to come by and I am very tired of spending what little free
time I have deleting political stuff. I don't mind the banter and silly
stuff but please...back to dinos or at least the Mesozoic, I was having so
much fun!
                                                                        -Jen
Warren Raddatz aka Lord Sigurd Stormrider of Wolveshaven
 (Mundanely)         (Society for Creative Anacronisms)
Feel free to e-mail me at wraddatz@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us
If all life is an illusion, It's a Damn real one!