Xiashaximiao

     Someone please inform me about the depositional environment of the
Xiashaximiao Formation of China.  Also, any and all specimen numbers for
Shunosaurus specimens if they are availible, please.  I don't have access
to a single technical article on Shunosaurus since they are almost all
published by Chinese and other Asian journals.
Have any new genera been described from that formation since 1990?
     Outside of Scott Sampson's SVP article and the Nature paper by
Horner et all, are there any published illustrations of Achelousaurus skull
material?  Sampson has given permission to scan the drawing of
Einiosaurus in his Natural History article into Doug's web site, but that
article doesn't have an Acehelousaurus drawing.
    Also, one more time please (I keep losing it): the Cryolophosaurus
reference.

Thanx in advance

LN Jeff
"You have a mild case of the flu.  Normally you would survive, but in
this brief visit I have developed no real empathy for you and have decided
to let you die."
0-