SVP membership

        Here is some information on SVP membership that differs from Phil
Bigelow's January '95 posting.  If I find anything else that differs--I'm
still waiting for my membership packet--I'll immediately post it on the
list.

        Anyone interested in SVP membership should probably try contacting
Kathy Lundgren, SVP Membership Services Coordinator, by e-mail at:

                        SVP@sba.com

        I originally sent an inquiry letter by snail-mail to the SVP
Chicago office and didn't hear anything after a month. When I e-mailed a
message of inquiry, I got a reply the next morning.

        T.A. Curtis, Proto-paleontologist       E-mail: muriel29@wavenet.com
        13980 Lyons Valley Road                 Phone: 619-669-1801
        Jamul, CA  91935-2024   USA             Fax:  619-669-6390