Invitation from Dinosaur Forum

All professional participants and public attendees of Dinofest International
tm are cordially invited to come to the Dinosaur Forum's Hospitality Suite
at the Mission Palms Hotel.

Members of the Dinosaur Forum, a CompuServe special interest group, are
happy to provide an open Hospitality Suite at the Mission Palms Hotel,
Friday, April 19th between 6 pm and 10 pm.

We will be offering a medium size meeting room, a cash bar with beer, wine
and soft drinks, and free hors d'ouevres.  As a courtesy to the professional
participants, we will defray a portion of the drink costs during the
evening. Contact me for details.

Our intent is primarily to provide a decent sized meeting place for folks to
gather and share in discussions about dinosaurs (what else?) and get to know
one another.  We will also provide free CompuServe software as long as
supplies last.

Go Graphics Group, Inc. of Orlando, FL is our corporate sponsor, providing
financial assistance in providing the Hospitality Suite.

This is not a solicitation or advertisement for financial expenditure and
acceptance of this invitation incurs no obligation.

For the Dinosaur Forum
 Michael Sternberg
 Amateur Paleontologist and Natural Curiousitarian
 Member of the Northwest Paleontological Association &
 Vancouver Paleontological Society
 "I never Metasequoia I didn't like"

Pacific Northwest Geology and Paleontology at:
Cascadia - A Paleo Homepage
http://www.cnw.com/~mstern/
Last Rev date: 3/20/96