Re DSDP and bolides

I'm not sure why I did not forward a bit from one of the Deep Sea
Drilling Program Hole reports to this group, but better late than never.
        About 3 or 4 weeks ago, while drilling and coring a hole on the
Nicaragua Ridge?? then found trektites in the core at the K_T boundary.
They interpreted it as material from trhe Chixulub crater and one more
tiny bit of eveidence for a massive bolide impact! If the exact quotes
are of great interest I can try to recover them.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania