World Maps for different Time Periods

I am looking for a set of world maps that show the different stages of
the motion of the continents for each major subdivision of the Mesozoic
(i.e. Early, Middle, Late Triassic, etc.)  In particular I would like to
find out how to contact Brian Watson.  He had drawn color relief maps in
the book "The Illustrated Dinosaur Encyclopedia" by Dougal Dixon
(published 1988 by Gallery Books)  Any information on how to contact him
would be appreciated.  Also if anybody has an idea of where I might find
an animated sequence of the same, please let me know.

So you know what I would like this stuff for, I am trying to flesh out
the indices and supporting information section of "The Dinosaur Pages."
Jeff Martz has been keeping me hopping with new genera every few weeks
and it looks like we have something good in the works.

Along a different vein...  What is up with that supposedly live dino
found in Africa.  Is it as hoaky as it sounds??

[Sorry to barge in, but you did notice that was posted April 1 didn't
 you? -- MR]

*Douglas K McLemore* aka *The Highlander*
http://lamar.colostate.edu/~mclemore/Home/HomePage.html
mailto:mclemore@lamar.colostate.edu

Visit "The Dinosaur Pages" at
http://lamar.colostate.edu/~mclemore/Dino/DinoPage.html