Extinction

Hi, I would suggest that it is likely that a combination of events is
necessary for the extinction at the K-T boundary. When you have
tremendously successful lifeforms that have evolved over great eons of
time, I think it's likely that they've faced decimation in numbers by
diseases, by climate changes and by natural diasters. Statistically, like a
Vegas slot machine (although at a different rate of play), eventually any
combination or all three or even more will occur at the same time and thus
provide a situation which will cause 80% of the biosphere to disappear. Or
maybe they were murdered by space aliens?

S.S. Lazarus