new newsgroup+laughing death short

I thought I'd mention the arrival of a new newsgroup that, though not
directly dinosaur-related, will be a useful source of information for
some.....

sci.agriculture.ratites

it seems to be fairly busy, what with an average of 5-10 posts a day.
lots of statistics on weight gain of ostrich and emu, etc.....

-Betty
PS:"scrapie" is MUCH more dignified than "spoobies"

"Kuru" (the laughing death) affected a Papuan tribe in highland New
Guinea, the Fore (pronounced FOR-ray), *not* the Maori (Polynesians)
of New Zeland.(from DRosensomething or other-thank you)