Re: "No Bolides!"

>However there is also the North American data.  Here dinosaurs extend
>without noticable problem all the way to the North Slope of Alaska,
>yet the largest crocodilian, Phobosuchus, is not known much further
>north than the Canadian border.

FYI, up until one hundred years ago (or so) there were alligators in
Virginia, showing that the group can be relatively adaptable to colder
climates.  Therefore, just because crocks are found in a strata, it
doesn't mean we can completely rule out seasonal variations in
climate.

Rob "One Month to Graduation" Meyerson