Re: [rsulliva@sparky.cmic.state.pa.us: Re: "No Bolides!"]

> Dear me! Can you also explain, or not explain the Permian extinction?

See, for example:

Erwin, Douglas H. 1993.
    _The Great Paleozoic Crisis_. Columbia University Press, New York. xii +
327 pages.

Osborne, Roger, and Tarling, Donald (General Editors). 1996.
    _The Historical Atlas of the Earth: A Visual Exploration of the Earth's
Physical Past_.
Stephen Jay Gould, Consultant Editor. Additional contributions by G. A. L.
Johnson,
University of Durham. Henry Holt and Company, New York. 192 pages. (Also, note
my
questions regarding this work, which I posted to the List about two weeks ago.)

----
-= Tuck =-
tuckr@digital.net