Re: Extinction of Dinosaurs

Was it crappy flying or terrific jumping? I guess it is all in the eyes of
the beholder and what advantage was gained.  We tend to both view changes
from our own perspective and frequently without reflection. Aside from the
issue about directed evolution and how anticipatory an organism must be to
make such a choice, all of which seems to have no role in evolution or
natural selection, the selection of a point of view frequently alters our
analysis.

John Ellingson

Just a thought