sauropod phylogeny

Can anyone help me out with some sauropod phylogeny?

My current thinking (based on McIntosh in _The Dinosauria_ and tidbits
picked up off this list) is as follows:

Vulcanodontidae--------\
Barapasauridae---------/\
Euhelopodidae----------\ \
Diplodocidae----------\ \ \
Dicraeosauridae-------/\ \ \
Camarasauridae- - - - -/\ \/
Opisthocoelicaudiidae-?\ \/
Titanosauridae---------/\/
Cetiosauridae----------\/
Brachiosauridae-------\/
?Chubutisauridae------/

where Chubutisauridae + Brachiosauridae + Cetiosauridae = Brachiosauria;
      Titanosauridae (incl. "Andesauridae") + _Opisthocoelicaudia_ =
           ?Titanosauria;
      _Vulcanodon_ + _Barapasaurus_ = Vulcanodontidae;

      Diplodocidae + Dicraeosauridae = Diplodocosauria (or Diplodocoidea);
      Diplodocosauria/Diplodocoidea + Camarasauridae = ?Dicraeospondyli;

      Brachiosauria + Titanosauria = Brachiosauromorpha;

      Brachiosauromorpha + Dicraeospondyli = Neosauropoda;
      Neosauropoda + Euhelopodidae = Eusauropoda;
      Eusauropoda + Vulcanodontoidea = Sauropoda.

Opinions?  Suggestions?  I'll admit I'm actually pretty lost here.

I seem to have lost the ref for the Upchurch article.  Could anyone give
it to me?

Omnibus mult=E2s grati=E2s v=F4b=EEs ag=F4.  (I hate not being able to
do macrons...)

Nick Pharris
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma, WA 98447