New Cryptozoological Publication [advertisement]

I'm sorry for this shameless commercial, spamish email, but I know some of you
out there would be interested. In any case I'll make it short and sweet.

I have just started a new cryptozoological publication. It will be
double-sided pages(about 10-15 of them) with articles and news on all
sorts of cryptoz topics. It will be quarterly, have several b&w
illustrations per issue, and subscription will be $7.50 US, $10 can., and
$UK 5.00.

I fyou are interetse din learning more about this new publication, wether
on how to subscribe or how to contribute, please email me at your earliest
convienance.

The first issue will be out either the end of April or the begginning of May.

Thanks!

Ciao!

Ben...