Dino pictures wanted!

   The most frequent knock I get about Dinosauria On-Line is the lack of
dinosaur pictures.

   One of the problems with pictures is 1) copyright problems and 2)
originality.

   If you have any photographs of museum visits or paleontological digs that
are high quality and you wouldn't mind seeing on a web site, drop me a line!

   If you have original artworks that are high quality and you wouldn't mind
seeing on a web site, drop me a line!

   Pictures/art do not have to be only of dinosaurs, but can include
anything from the Paleozoic, Mesozoic or Cenozoic that is interesting
and dead.

** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),    ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,  ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.  ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.dinosauria.com                 ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **