Re: Swimming mammoths and climate change

On Tue, 9 Apr 1996, Jeffrey Martz wrote:

>      Could this solve the problem as to how recently evolved forms
> of dinosaurs got on to India while it was still an island?

First we must establish that "recently evolved forms of dinosaurs" *did* get
on to India.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Indian dinosaurs
went their own way from, say, the mid-Jurassic onwards.

Nick Pharris
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma, WA 98447
(206)535-8206