Cal Day - UCMP open house

Leaving lurker mode for just a short bit to post parts of a flyer I recieved
in the mail from the UCMP:

UCMP Open House
Cal Day
Saturday, April 13
10 am - 4 pm

Visit the UC Museum of Paleontology to meet T. rex and "friends".  Listen to
short lecures on dinosaurs and their demise; learn about field work and the
science of paleontology, search for fossil of your own.  These are just some
of the exciting activities to enjoy on your visit to UCMP on Cal Day.

Activities:
Meet T. rex and "Friends"     1101 VLSB     All Day
Fun With Fossils     3003 and 3007     10-12 and 1:30-3:30

Mini lecture series     Room 2040 VLSB
1:30 - 2:00    The Making of T. rex   by  Mark Goodwin
2:00 - 2:30    Snails, Birds, Spiders, and Flies  by David Lindberg
2:30 - 3:00    Extinctions, Extinctions!  by William Clemens

I saw the T. rex last September at the unveiling.  Looks pretty good.  This
is as good a chance as any to view it again.  Is anyone on the list (and
living in the bay area) going?  I'll be the actuary in the dinosaur t-shirt.

-Rich Pavley