Re: Tail Artc. n T-rex(?)/Lambiosaur/Sue

At 04:01 PM 4/11/96 -0400, JohnE37179@aol.com wrote:

>How much does he think Sue is worth?  I don't mean this as a trivial
>question.  I do some fund raising from time to time and Sue might an
>interesting project.

   Probably several million.  However, *eight* more T. rexes have been found
since then, which no doubt decreases the dollar value of Sue.

   BTW, folks, I just added dinosaur cookie cutters to the DinoStore.
Bakers check them out!

** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),    ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,  ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.  ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.dinosauria.com                 ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **