value of Sue

Jeff wrote:

>However, *eight* more T. rexes have been found since then, which no
>doubt decreases the dollar value of Sue.

Oh, but none as complete or as amazingly well preserved as Sue (not
SINCE she was found - - Horner's rex preceeded Sue, right?).  At least
none that I've heard about.

I've heard quotes as high as eight million.  But for fund raising
purposes, let's think LOW - - let's hope Jeff is right.

Kelly Milner Halls
Girl Dino Writer

P.S.  Just for kicks, where would you guys like to see Sue wind up if
she was up for non-profit grabs?  If a team raised enough money to buy
her for educational, non-profit purposes...where should she land?