Re: value of Sue

>P.S.  Just for kicks, where would you guys like to see Sue wind up if
>she was up for non-profit grabs?  If a team raised enough money to buy
>her for educational, non-profit purposes...where should she land?

The Age of Fishes Museum, Canowindra, NSW. Lets face it, you Americans have
got enough dinosaurs already and we have bugger all. Besides the depressed
rural community of central NSW could do with a major tourist attraction and
you guys still owe us one for getting involved in Vietnam.

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au