Dino HELP

Please address replies to the original author.

>Date: Sun, 14 Apr 96 18:28:21 -0700
>From: Brad Thomas <bgthom0@service1.uky.edu>
>To: jpoling@dinosauria.com
>Subject: Dino HELP
>
>     I was wondering if you might be able able to offer me some help.  I
>am a student at the University of Kentucky.  We have been assigned a
>fairly complex project about dinosaurs---in order to complete the project
>I need information on the metabolic rates of several species of
>dinosaurs.  I realize that such information would be only estimates but I
>need to determine them none the less.  What kind of information would I
>need and does a generalized formula for dinosaurs already
>exist?----THANKS-----BRAD THOMAS

** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),    ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,  ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.  ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.dinosauria.com                 ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **