Dinosaur Encyclopedia

One or two people who have contacted me about the encyclopedia have
been under the impression that it was a CDRom. In case there is anyone
who has not contacted me because they had the same impression and
don't have a CDRom drive, this program comes on 2 floppy discs and
runs from your hard drive - you don't need particularly impressive
hardware to run it - any old IBM compatible with VGA graphics will do
(and maybe Power Macs with DOS emulation?)

Graeme Worth