New DML Omnipedia Volume

   I have just added a new volume to the Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.
Volume VIII, The Dinosaur Mailing List Maps of Ancient Earth.  These maps
show the position of the continents from 510 mya to 50 mya.  Continents are
color coded to make viewing a little easier.

   If a knowledgeable person takes a look at them, I have a bit of glitch
with the maps from 410 and 510 mya.  There are bodies I've colored gray in
the bottom left of each picture as I'm not able to determine which
continent(s) they belong to.  If you know, please drop me a line.

** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),    ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,  ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.  ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.dinosauria.com                 ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **