Graduate Opportunities

I know that this is rather late in the game, but are there any
 paleo-professors out there who are looking for a capable graduate student
 for next fall?  With one month remaining in my undergraduate career, I'm
 excited to begin my graduate career (I have applied to a few places, but I
 am always willing to consider other possibilities).  The reason why I ask
 if there are other opportunities out there is simply that I haven't heard
 from any of the universities to which I have applied, and I'm getting
 nervous (especially since this semester is drawing to a close).

Any advice, opinions, or suggestions would be most welcome

With Laughter,

Rob
***
"Bloody Weather."