Lunar Model

Hey everyone-
The 31" Lunar Models T-rex landed on my doorstep today. Pretty Cool!
More like 32" and 34" if you measure it with a string. it's in a cool
pose, not just standing there like most rex models. All parts were cast
solid (excpet for body, for weight's sake) and looks really high
quality. I really like the 2 sets of arms. I'm gonna take some pictures
of it and scan them with the Umax. If anyone wants to see it (unassembled
at the moment) email me and i'll send you the pics.

later
JM

PS-Which saurologist suggested the arms-folded-in-like-a-bird pose? why