"Sue" and Big Bux.

Just an inquiry addressed to the paleontological community in general:
How would people feel if a large institution which is not currently in the
natural history game, but which might be contemplating it in the near future,
and which has a lot of money to throw around into worthwhile (and glamorous)
acquistions, bought "Sue"?  I understand that the Black Hills folks would
probably be rather miffed by the entire thing, and I doubt that any of the
money would come their way (although some collaboration would certainly be in
order).
Understand that this is NOT a solicitation, and furthermore, the institution
I am thinking of has not been approached (and may not be for a while).  I
just thought that, with a touchy subject like this, some feedback would be
helpful.
Wagner
P.S.  Anyone trying to contact me since Monday:
Please resend any communication to this address:
     jrw6f@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu
The species "Wagner workoholicus" has evolved to fill a new niche.

Don't cry for me SNL, I never loved you anyway...