The subject line

I for one don't care if anyone wants to pursue philosophy/religion on a
dinosaur mailing list.  What I _do_ care about is someone  not bothering to
re-title their subject line so that it reflects what their posting is
about.  That wastes my time and I doubt I'm the only one who feels this
way.

[ He's not.  Others have expressed similar concerns to me.  Y'all
  might want to try to be more careful by rewriting subject lines when
  the topic drifts from the original.  Just a suggestion.  -- MR ]

        T.A. Curtis                         E-mail: muriel29@wavenet.com
        13980 Lyons Valley Road
        Jamul, CA  91935-2024   USA         Telephone: 619.669.1801