substitute moderator

Sorry about this intrusion, but I thought people should know that my
access to e-mail is going to be sporadic for the next week and a half.
As a result, Chris Nedin (cnedin@geology.adelaide.edu.au) is going to
be keeping things running on the dinosaur list.  If you have problems
related to the list and you really want to get them resolved quickly,
you might want to try asking for his assistance.  In any case, fear
not (or a lot whichever suits you ;-) -- I will return.