The Complete (or was it Ultimate) T. rex

Well I could have done without all of the bad models being wheeled
around in the swamps, but it was entertaining at least.  I also think
they could have spent less time with Jack Horner when Ken Carpenter (it
would seem) has refuted the scavenger theory.  Have either of these
theories been "peer -review" published?  Sorry that your piece got cut
Tom, but I would like to know who this Dr. ***TIM*** Holtz is that was
listed in the credits......

Steve Showalter

now skshowa@nmia.com