DinoMania and The Ultimate T Rex

Forgetting Bob Bakker and Jack Horner, I thoroly enjoyed both of these on
the Discovery Channel tonite. They will be shown again later one and if
anyone is interested I will look up times and post them. Phil Currie and
others were also deeply involved so there was a range of opinions.
Scavenger vs predator was one thread discussed w\ith evidence. Horner did
a good bit on Jurassic Park as well.
        Even if everythging was not totally as we would like, it was a
pretty good introduction for the lay public and not a mess like the NBC
special a while ago.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania