Dino Mania

I too enjoyed those shows, But I would have enjoyed them much better it they
were closed captioned as I am deaf. There are 2 million totally deaf people
and about 20 million partially deaf people in this country that would benefit
from closed captioned tv. Discovery continues to ignor these folks and would
not even reply to my mail. If you have any input, please try to get these
things set so all americans can view them. The Department of Education
finances the close captioning of the soap operas. Something is very wrong.

paul sparks