Re: DinoMania and The Ultimate T Rex

Hi Nick,
        It will be shown on the Discovery Channel at 3PM on April 28 and
at 10 PM and 2 AM on May 1. I guess I'll try to post it on dinosaur@ etc
cause I've had several queries. There are a whiole series of Dino shows
this week.
        Dino-Mania on April 28 at 2PM
`       Dinosaur on April 25 at 10 PM ansd 2 AM
        Prehistoric Predators on April 28 at 4 PM
        When Dinosaurs Ruled on April 24 at 10 PM and 2 AM
Hope this helps.

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Nicholas J. Pharris wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Ray McAllister wrote:
>
> > They will be shown again later one and if
> > anyone is interested I will look up times and post them.
>
> I would like the times so I can get my parents (who actually *get* TDC) to
> record it.  Thanks.
>

> Nick Pharris
> Pacific Lutheran University
> Tacoma, WA 98447
> (206)535-8206
> PharriNJ@PLU.edu

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania