Re:Channel Islands

Bill and all,
        Anacapa is still big enough on my California charts to be worth
looking at. I dont know the geology of the island in enough detail to be
helpful, however. And my chart did not run as fatr north as San Miguel and
I did not bother to look any farther than Santa Rosa. But the land bridge
between the islands was definitely well out of water during the Wisconsin.
        BTW, the bison were introduced by settlers if my info is correct.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania