Imagination vs. Knowledge

    Howdy,

        The one(at least) caveat to Einstein's idea that _Raptor Red_
and the JP films illustrate (or will) nicely is: what happens when
imagination precludes knowledge? There is a hell of a lot more
imagination than there is knowledge in those things.

        Aside from the temporary influx of money, I have my doubts
about how much palaeontology needs these brilliant works of
misinformation. "A good documentary, a good documentary, my kingdom
for a good documentary!!!":-).

Breathe deep, seek peace
Cory Gross
Alberta Palaeontological Society