And now for something completely different <joke>

OK, this is a bit off the subject of dinosaurs, but my brother in the army
passed it along to me, and I thought the group would enjoy it.
     On the subject of dinosaurs, though, am I the ONLY person who thought
the Phil Currie show about Tyrannosaurus was good?  (Except for that dork
and his emus...)